You Work, We'll Travel
At Unconventional Oil and Gas Training our mission is to provide high-quality training on unconventional oil and gas resources that require multistage hydraulic fracturing that is less intrusive of the student’s time and less invasive to your company’s wallet. We have video-on-demand options that are affordably priced and eliminate travel. Our instructors are experts with hands-on experience in their areas of expertise, and they travel to teach in-house or at a nearby venue. These options benefit our clients by reducing or eliminating travel and facility costs and by being less invasive to the student’s time, allowing them to take care of their day-to-day responsibilities rather than waste time traveling.
Our Theory on Training:
- Students should not have to sacrifice an entire work week to take a 2-3 day class in another location. That’s why we bring the training to you. Adding a day of travel before and after the class extends a 2-3 day class into a highly intrusive weeklong event.
- If your company has the needed facilities, you shouldn’t have to pay for additional training facilities. You have already invested in facilities, so why should you pay to use other facilities for training? We’ll utilize your facilities to maximize your savings.
- Sending your entire group to training courses should not require the travel budget for the entire year. You need your travel budget to ensure that you and your team are able to travel when revenue is on the line. When we come to your facilities, local students eliminate travel time and cost by not having to travel before and after the class.
- Technical training should not be so technical that students can’t follow. Students don’t take courses that they’re experts in, that’s why we start with the basics and dig into the details while avoiding or explaining industry slang and jargon along the way. As Einstein allegedly said, “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
- Training should be specific for your group. We will work with you to customize the time and content of the course based on the audience’s level of experience and training needs.
- A training course should be as clear and concise as possible. We know you and your team are busy, and we don’t want to waste your dedicated training time with “filler time” that doesn’t provide any value. We make our courses as concise as possible to maximize value and minimize nonproductive time for the students.